February 14, 2020

May your wishes

Good Morning and happy Friday, I love scheduled posts in blogger. As this posts, I will be happily elbows deep in crafty supplies at a fabulous crafty weekend with a bunch of amazing ladies.

This card looks gorgeous in real life. I have this wonderful stash of rice papers that I have had for year.. I mean years ;). This one has such a stunning array of colours that it is a work of art all on its own.

I added a layer of brown cardstock in behind the rice paper. The sentiment is heat embossed in white then die-cut, it is also popped up with foam tape. The entire panel also has a layer of foam tape to make it stand out.



Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - misc rice paper, Papertrey Ink-Every Day photo finishers.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment