February 8, 2020

Thanks a bunch

Good Morning I have a small masculine card for you today.  

I apologize for the quality of the photo, this card was 'can you make real quick' then it was given within moments. The card is smaller, not quite A2.

I was working with a 6x6 paper pad at the time and I feel the paper was perfect for masculine card. I added some brown cardstock in behind the patterned paper leaving a gap between the panels for some brown twine.

I heat embossed the sentiment then popped it up with foam tape. I finished with some brown half pearls.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, My Favorite Things - Bitty Thanks and Gratitude, twine, pearls.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Perfect use of paper! Love it and more so as it could so easily be adapted.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete