March 21, 2020

Blooming with blessings

Good Morning, it is a beautiful day outside my door and I am going to get out for a walk and enjoy.

I made this soft pretty card this morning and hope to get some more craft time when I come back in. These papers from Moda Scrap are so soft and pretty I thought them to be perfect for a spring or Easter card.

I used simple layers to showcase the papers, two panels backed with blue cardstock. The sentiment is layered as well and also popped up with foam tape. I finished with some spring coloured sequins.


Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Papertrey Ink - Spring Hills, sequins.

I have been trying to get out to enjoy the sunshine each day while it is here. I thought I would post a few pictures.



Even toys are self-isolating, this is a random toy sitting in the middle of the wooded area in a local park.



I love my city and my island, it is such a beautiful place. These are from the local park, where most of the wise people are keeping an airplane arms distance but there is still a large number of people gathering in groups which is scary.



Social distancing and washing your hands... its a thing, do it!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment