March 17, 2020

Easter Blessings

Yesterday aside I am going to try to post the remainder of the week with Spring and Easter projects.

For this card, I am playing along with the March Challenge from Scrap 'N Stamp. This month's challenge is Stencil It.

I used a stencil from TCW, Balzer Designs. I used a stitched rectangle to die cut a panel of watercolour paper. I then taped it down and used Distress Ink and some Cosmic Shimmer paste. The Shimmer past is mostly clear with different holographic colours. Adding it to the distress ink on my glass mat gave it the colours you see on this card.



Once the panel was dry I added a layer of black card stock in behind. I die cut the filigree egg and used a stitched rectangle to make it a panel. I heat embossed the sentiment then added foam tape to both the egg panel and sentiment. I love how the shimmery colour can be seen through the pattern on the egg.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, watercolour paper, Distress inks, Cosmic Shimmer, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles and Filigree Egg, Clearly Besotted - Many Mini Messages.

Cheers,
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment