March 13, 2020

Journey of a thousand miles

Good Morning, Happy Friday - I have something a little different for today's post. The Graphic 45 designer paper page I brought on sale back in February had a number of panels on including this one. The size was not something I wanted to make into a card so instead, I made a bookmark.

I added a layer of black then white cardstock behind the panel. I added a black eyelet and used some black crochet thread to create a tassel.

I choose not to embellish with gems or Nuvo drops so they would not catch on pages of a book.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Graphics 45, eyelet, crochet thread.

While this quote could be interpreted in many ways, I like the idea that starting a new book is the beginning of a new journey or adventure.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment