March 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas March 2020 - Simple Merry Christmas

Good Morning all, welcome to the March Keeping Christmas Blog Hop. 




I love this adorable designer paper, the pattern is an elegant wintry scene. I used stitched rectangles to die cut the specific area on the paper I wanted. I added in a layer of ready for a festive feel. 

I stamped the sentiment in red as well. The card is finished with sequins. At some point, I will use the rest of this page for some small tags.




Supplies: White and Black Cardstock, Designer Paper - unknown, sequins.

Follow along with the other crafters in the Blog Hop, there is lots of wonderful inspiration to explore.

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous idea to use part of patterned paper for your card focus. It's such a pretty CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That designer paper is so pretty, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is so pretty. It makes for a very serene and peaceful card. Stay healthy and safe! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a peaceful and calm Christmas card, so beautiful ! I hope you and your family stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a peaceful and calm Christmas card, so beautiful ! I hope you and your family stay safe.

    ReplyDelete