April 13, 2020

Merry Wishes

Getting a little Merry on this beautiful sunny Monday morning on the Island. The theme for the week is Monochromatic.

I never get tired of using these simple card designs, with different patterned papers the card always looks a little different.

I measured and cut the patterned paper to match the black base layer. I added a thin strip of leftover black cardstock for a defined edge between the patterns. I stamped and matted the sentiment and added a layer of foam tape and then used it to hold the die-cut circles in place. 

I finished with some black half pearls.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer paper - Bazzil Basics, Penny Black - Love & Peace, Simon Says Stamp - Circle Loops, pearls.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment