April 10, 2020

Particularly Amazing

I am off to an early start for the long weekend, the birds are chirping and it is going to be a glorious day out there and I am going to head out and make tracks before the rest of the Island does the same.

I love the soft and pretty colours from this Moda Scrap paper pack, I used my stitched rectangles to cut out all the panels then just layered them letting each panel compliment the next. The top panel and the sentiment are both popped up with foam tape.

I finished with these gorgeous deep blue gems that have this glimmer in real life, I think they are my new favourite.




Simon Says Stamp is one of my favourite online stores and this year when they did their Crafty surprise parcel that includes a bunch of random crafty stuff. This year mine was full of random die cuts, me being me I had to go and try to find the stamps sets to go with them and I was fortunate to find all but one. One of the best surprises was the MTF Geometric Greenery stamps. I am loving these sentiments.

While I love Simon, I have been doing my darndest to support the Canadian craft stores and stamp vendors, Scrap' n Stamp, Scrapbook Central, and Your Next Stamp all have online stores.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, My Favorite Things- Geometric Greenery, gems.

Have a spectacular day,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment