April 27, 2020

Snow Dust

Good Morning, are you ready for a little bit of Merry on this Monday? This week the theme is Challenges - As in I am going to try to find a card challenge each day and play along. I am using Paper Playful as my guide to finding challenges each day.

I was going to play along with Addicted to CAS, the current challenge is to use a silhouette. Then I realized as I was happily creating my card, silver is not a silhouette. Day one fail! I love the card though so I am still posting it as I did not have the time to create another one.

I taped off the edges of my card base then heat embossed these trees, which if you look closely have a dusting of silver that flow from the tree. I used distress inks to create the background then used white watercolours and some Nuvo shimmer pen to add splatter.

To finished I stamped the sentiment.



I have never been very good at one layer cards but I impressed myself with this one.

Supplies: White cardstock, Penny Black - Snow dust and Holiday Snippets.

Have a wonderful day,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment