May 26, 2020

Happy Belated Birthday

Is it really only Tuesday evening, it feels like I should be farther along in the week already. I have a masculine card for tonight's post. 

I cut a piece of designer paper then layered it up with black and grey cardstock, I took a strip of the same paper using the backside and added a layer of black cardstock. I heat embossed a patch of paper with the pewter cement embossing powder that is older than dirt and then die-cut mini gears from it.

The embossing powder is old enough it does not melt very well anymore so little bits fell off the die-cut pieces giving them an aged look. I added some small drops of black Nuvo drops then finished with the sentiment which is heat embossing in white on black cardstock and popped up with foam tape.


Supplies: White, grey and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Craft Consortium, PaperTrey Ink - Birthday Bash, Memory Box - Mini Gears, Nuvo drops.

Cheers,
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment