May 20, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #555 - A very good day.

I am playing a playing along with this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches.


This sketch has my brain working on a) if I could turn the sketch and still make it work. I always struggle a little with landscape cards and b) how could I incorporate the design elements without using an edge die or punch (same issues as a :))

I still had the paper pad and elements on my desk from the fun fold card from last week and I saw the cool pink wave design.

I cut the base panel and added a layer of dark grey cardstock, I cut the piece of designer paper with the wave design and a layer of cardstock. There are some wonderful tags and ephemera elements in the package so I pulled out two pieces and added some twine for some foam tape to pop them up. I finished with a small tassel and some gems.


Supplies: White and grey cardstock, Designer Paper - Pink Paislee, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Great idea with the 'waves' in your DP. Great sentiment on the tag.
    Thanks for joining TMS.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch!! You definitely made it work!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina wonderful card and a great tag. Very positive sentiment. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete