June 10, 2020

Better in FlipFlops

As I was looking through my bins of patterned papers I found quite a few sheets where there were premade panels. I know I have mentioned before when I have put together holiday cards how easy it is to put them together,  so I pulled a few pages out to put together some CAS cards and it helped that I was listening to a good audiobook that I wanted to finish.

This first card is all about summer. 


I love the fun bright colours and the theme is pretty cute too. I cut a panel of flip flops and added a layer of smoky blue cardstock. The flip side of the paper is the bright yellow with polka dots. Next was the sentiment panel with the flipflops in the sand. I fussy cut a second pair of flipflops and added a layer of foam tape, I cover them in Zig shimmer pen in clear then covered them over with Glossy Accents.

Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment