June 3, 2020

Happy Father's Day

Good Morning - I have another fun fold style card. A group of us joined Crystal Johnson for another fabulous tutorial last evening for this swing fold card.

Only 2 false starts as I cut and scored at the start of the project but once that was done it was almost smooth sailing.

I created panels of black cardstock and added designer paper, lots of large medium and small-sized panels. I die cut the motorbike from black cardstock, then some gears from silver metallic cardstock.


I stamped the sentiment then layered it with black cardstock and some foam tape.


I used a mix of rectangle die cuts and Tim Holtz Thinlets to create the front swing panel and the blank panel for writing on the back panel of the card. Once the card was mostly put together I added extra gears to the card for embellishment to finish.


Overall I think I did pretty good as I made my way through this one.

Thank you Crystal.

Supplies: White, black and silver metallic card stock, Designer Paper - Harley Davidson, Sizzix - Thinlets 662694, Hero Arts - Infinity Rectangles, Memory Box - Mini Gears, Simon Says Stamp - Father's Day Finds, Frantic Stamper Inc - Motorcycle.

Happy Wednesday,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment