June 19, 2020

Live, Laugh, Love

I had some wonderful craft time with my sister Barb over Facetime this evening. She provided a sketch and I went digging through some of my older 6x6 paper pads looking for inspiration.

I found it in a Simple Stories pad that I have had for years. My inspiration overshadowed the sketch but I am happy with the end result. The sketch is similar to the base layer of my card.

I used a kraft base then used brown cardstock as the accent colour. I tried to do a verticle cut with the patterned paper but the scraps were just a little too small so one is larger than the other. The panel with the flowers on it was next, I added some foam tape in behind to pop it up.

The Live Laugh Love panel was hiding in the back of the paper pack but was one of the final touches for the card. The last being some brown Nuvo drops.


Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment