June 25, 2020

Love & Laughter

A Stampin' Up! order put a dent in my bank account last week. I was not happy about the rather robust shipping fee but I was impressed that I had the order by early this week.  My week has been more than busy so I did not get a chance to really look in the box of treasure but today I did.

Of course, that kicked off as swirl of inspiration so I am posting a second time today.

I used a simple layout and why not, look at this paper and I love the sentiment and the gold elements.. swooning.

I cut the bottom panel of patterned paper then added a layer of black cardstock. I did the same with the second panel, this one rectangular, I added a layer of foam tape to pop it up. I stamped the sentiment and layered that as well, I added foam to one side so that it was even with the second panel.

 


I glued the fold leaves and used the sentiment panel to hide the ends. I could not resist dropping a few gold half pearls into the mix.

Supplies: Stampin' Up! - Forever Greenery designer Paper and stamp set, Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, gold pearls.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment