July 19, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches# 563 - Merry Christmas

Good Morning, happy Sunday. I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for today's card.



I had the same paper pad from yesterday still sitting on my desk so I decided it would work for today's card as well.

I cut out two strips of designer paper and added foam tape to the top panel. The pattern fits the panel perfectly. I added some gold shimmer cardstock in behind the panels. I cut a very thin strip I added this between the two panels.


I used a die-cut to cut a circle, then added a precut sentiment from the back of the paper pad. The scraps from the top panel had a part of a poinsettia so I fussy cut it out and added it to the sentiment circle and added a layer of foam tape.

I die cut some stars and added foam tape to two of them to pop them up. I used some gold watercolour to add some gold dots to the top panel and outline the poinsettia veins at the side of the circle.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your Christmas card is absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Your paper is gorgeous, and your little added touches are awesome!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Nina it is so elegant and classy! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete