August 26, 2020

Congratulations

It took me forever to come up with an idea for this card, but once inspiration hit I loved how it turned out. The theme for the card is for a promotion.

I used my Silhouette to cut out the chevrons and crown. I cut a layer of black cardstock and a smaller navy one. I put the navy panel thorough my Big shot with a chevron embossing folder.

I created a long strip with black cardstock and slightly lighter navy cardstock. The thought behind this was to use patrol pants as my inspiration, they are blue in colour with a light blue strip down the side. I heat embossed the sentiments in white on black cardstock then added some foam tape in behind.

Even with the sentiment and rank elements, the panel looked to be missing something. I pulled out a stamp set with different grunge stamps and added a stamped image to both ends of the panel. It seemed to pull everything together. I finished the card with some black Nuvo Drops.

Supplies: White, black and navy cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Amazing, Clearly Besotted - Miniature Type, Stampin' Up - Gorgeous Grunge, embossing folder, Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for visiting,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment