August 12, 2020

Happy Birthday

I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches this afternoon.


I divided up a piece of patterned paper and adhered it to a piece of brown cardstock. I added three strips of  matching brown cardstock. I stamped the sentiment panel and added a layer to cardstock for a frame and popped it up with foam tape.

I finished with some brown gems.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - The Sweetest Thing, Hot off the Press - Birthday Cheer, gems.

Thanks for visiting,

Nina

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background and a great sentiment.
    Thanks for playing with Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday card, Nina. It's a great addition to the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge.
    Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the fun sentiment!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice of background paper is wonderful and I really like the sentiment. Glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh very nice card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete