September 23, 2020

Coffee

I am playing along with this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches. I started with a bottom panel covered in a delightful coffee themed pattern. I used a wacky stitched rectangle to cut a second panel from a coordinating piece of paper and I added in a layer of foam tape in behind.

I stamped and fussy cut some coffee cups from some scraps from the same paper pad and added foam tape behind those as well. I stamped the sentiment and finished with some light brown gems.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer paper - Bo Bunny, Verve - Better with you and Get together, Cottage Cutz - Nested Wacky stitched rectangle, gems.

Happy Stamping,

Nina


4 comments:

  1. This is just so perfect Nina! I love the little coffee’s and the stitched rectangle along with your ever so cute papers too! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coffeecup theme on this fab card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this! So cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete