September 10, 2020

See Possibility Everywhere

I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for this card. I pulled out my new Paper Rose Hud dies which I think worked perfectly for this sketch. I die cut the Hud outline in gray than the Hud sections in black, alternating adding foam tape to the sections.

I glued Hud to a designer paper panel then layered that with black and then gray cardstock. I added some Nuvo drops to finish the card.


Supplies: White, black and gray cardstock, Designer Paper - Craft Consortium, Paper Rose - Hud Sections and Hud Outline, Stampers Anonymous - Tiny Text, Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for visiting,

Nina

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love that gorgeous die. Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is super cool! Your die was perfect for the sketch and the card worked up wonderfully in the gray/black.
    Thanks for sharing this at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!! Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this! I love the die cuts - so modern. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! This die is perfect for the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete