October 29, 2020

Amazing Birthday

I have a fun fold card for this post, with a pocket for a gift card. I love how it worked well with these patterned papers. I picked the paper up at Hobby Lobby many moons ago and it had been perfect for masculine cards.

I covered all the panels with multiple patterns from a paper pad, for the front I also added a die-cut piece made from a circle loop die. I stamped the sentiment, layered it then popped it up with foam tape. I finished that panel with some black half pearls. It's not the best picture but you can see the details.



For the left inside panel, I added candles on top of the patterned paper, the flames are die cut from coordinating papers, the candlesticks from black cardstock.

I added a small loop to the middle inside panel and a cardholder on the inside right.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - The Paper Studio, Simon Says Stamp - Circle Loops, MTF - Birthday Candles, pearls. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nina

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the colours and perfect for any occasion really.
    Did you use a 12"x12" card for the base or join two cards together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine - I used an 8.5 x 11 piece of cardstock but then added another panel on the bottom for the fold.

      Delete