October 12, 2020

Holiday Season

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian visitors. I have a quick post today after taking a week off to visit with my sister.

It's Monday and that means I have a Merry Monday card to share.

I found this lovely Recollections paper on a visit to Michaels and it made for an easy card with a simple layout.


The pattern with the poinsettia's and greenery has a lovely glittery shimmer on the flowers that does not show up in the photos. I added a coordinating striped paper down the left side than added a thin strip of cardstock to break up the panels.

I layered the sentiment with some of the striped paper from the side panel and popped it up with foam tape.

Supplies: White and red cardstock, Designer Paper-Recollenctpons, Penny Black-Joyful wishes.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment