November 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas - November 2020

Good Morning and welcome to the November edition of the Keeping Christmas Blog Hop. This will be the last Keeping Christmas for 2020, and the last for the foreseeable future as well. Kelly has announced that she will not be continuing Keeping Christmas in 2021. 

What a pleasure it was participating in this wonderful monthly challenge, thank you Kelly and the rest of the Keep Christmas participants.

I used a simple layout for my card. I did not want too many layers so it would not cause me problems when I mail it. This is another napkin card, I could not resist the holiday design.

This napkin like all others has three layers, I removed off the two bottom ones and only used the top design layer. I brushed Mod Podge onto the cardstock, then laid the napkin over it. I used my brayer to get the napkin solidly adhered then I added another layer of Mod Podge. I have had this panel sitting on the corner of my desk for a couple of weeks so it was ready to use.



I added a layer of black cardstock in behind, then a layer of foam tape. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black. I finished the card by adding some gold sequins and half pearls

Be sure to take some time to visit all the ladies on the Keeping Christmas blog hop. Leave some comment love behind and enjoy all the fabulous inspiration.

Kelly Lunceford (Creator)
Claire Broadwater
Lori Tecler
Nance Salkeld
Marybeth Lopez
Nancy Penir
Carol Hintermeier

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Indesign napkin, Simon Says Stamp - Inside Christmas Greetings, Mod Podge. sequins, pearls.

Keep crafting, and you still have time to make some cards for the holiday season...

Nina

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I've never tried making a napkin card and it sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, this is so elegant, with wintry colors and style. Can't believe it's a napkin! Gorgeous! Will miss seeing all the lovelies you post each month for Christmas... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS, Nina! Thanks so much for your sweet words! I will miss it, too!

    ReplyDelete