March 30, 2021

Happy Birthday

I broke down and purchased some crafty supplies this past weekend, one of the items in my cart was this beautiful embossing folder.

I can not take credit for the design of my card, a version of this was in the store when I was visiting. I embossed a piece of kraft cardstock, then highlighted the raised pattern with some white pigment ink.

I added some Glitz glitter gel and Cosmic shimmer to the flower stems. I stamped the sentiment then layered the main panel and the sentiment with a turquoise cardstock. The sentiment is also popped up with foam tape.



Supplies: White, kraft and turquoise cardstock, Hero Greetings - Happy Birthday, Altenew Beautiful Bergenia embossing folder, Cosmic Shimmer, Gina K Designers - Glitz glitter gel. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment