October 30, 2021

Beautiful Moments

It might be time to haul out the ModgePodge again, it has not been up on the shelf for long. Have you ever looked at something and with your crafter's brain thought that would make a nice card. I have a large.. I mean LARGE stash of napkins to craft with.

I do that all the time with napkins, I don't buy patterned napkins to use as a napkin, but to create something.

This little gem is a napkin my sister gifted me with on her last visit. I created a panel using Modge Podge as glue and sealant then added it to a layer of black cardstock to frame it, I then mounted it to a card base using foam tape.

I added a few green gems and a sentiment heat embossed in white on black card stock. 



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Tim Holtz - Tiny Text Messages, napkin, gems.

Happy Saturday,
Nina

Did you know: The dot over the lowercase i and j is called a tittle.

No comments:

Post a Comment