November 3, 2021

Adventure

Do you ever buy Designer Paper because you just love the look of it.. Ha ok, that really was a  silly question, of course, we all do.

In this case, I could not resist. I could see a card in the pattern right away, what I will use that card for is another question but I do like how it turned out.


I die-cut a panel from the area on the 12 x 12 paper that I wanted for my scene, I then used stitched triangle die-cut to create cut-out areas that I popped up with foam tape. I have a companion page that has items to fussy cut out so I die cut a circle one and the sentiment Adventure.

I fined the card with some black half pearls.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Paper Rose, pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

Did you know: The shortest place name in the US is Y, Alaska.


No comments:

Post a Comment