January 3, 2022

It's a Wonderful Life

Good Morning and welcome to my first Merry Monday card post of 2022.

I started with a watercolour background, I laid down the base blue and grey colours then let that dry before adding in some additional colours, I layered my way to the final resulting panel the top layer including metallic watercolours. I finished the painting portion with some spatters then set it aside to dry.

I die cut the bench silhouette then moved onto the top layer, I die cut the collage piece then added the same splatter as the bottom panel. I then adhered foam tape, I added some texture with a snowy embossing folder. 

I ran the watercolour panel through my Big Shot with the snowy background embossing folder as well. I added a thin silver embossed frame, then adhered to the top panel and mounted that piece into a piece of black cardstock. 

I heat embossed the sentiment in silver on a piece of black cardstock and added a layer of foam tape. I finished by adding the card base.

I have to admit I really like how this turned out, this is what procrastination looks like, I was down to the wire on Dec 24th making this card.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Snowy Embossing folder, bench die cut - Unknown, Memory Box - Evergreen sky collage, Stampers Anonymous - Tiny Text Christmas.

Did you know: Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, never phoned his wife or mother. They were both deaf.

Cheers,
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment