April 15, 2022

Birthday Bash

Good morning crafty friends, it has been a heartbeat and a half since my last post, work, gardening, life and maybe a little vacation have kept me busy.

I have a short stack of cards on the side of my desk to post. At the last retreat I attended, I challenged myself to make my way through a 6x6 designer paper pad, this is one of the cards I created.

I used a simple layer for my template. Both layers of patterned paper have a layer of black cardstock for a small frame. The top layer is also popped up with foam tape. I cut one of the Happy Birthdays from the patterned paper and popped it up with foam tape to stand out. I finished the card with some black gems.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Honey Bee (Birthday Bash), foam tape, gems.

Did you know: Temperature can affect people's appetite. A cold person is more likely to eat more food.

Cheers,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment