May 27, 2022

Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday crafty peeps, I have a card created with a new to me technique. Crystal demonstrated this technique in a class this past Wednesday.

I cut a panel of white cardstock and then ran it through my big shot with an embossing folder, I cut a small panel of designer paper and added it to the bottom right corner.

I used a sentiment strip die-cut to cut out the strips, yes yes the trimmer would have been more efficient but I have a die-cut that does 4 at a time and my trimmer has been leaving rough edges.



I added some double-sided adhesive to the back and then adhered them to a piece of acetate. I added strips of foam tape to the back of the acetate. I added a flower stem and a sentiment strip and finished with some silver half pearls. The whole panel is popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Stampin' Up!, embossing folder, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, Pink Fresh - Dainty Blossoms, embellishments.

Did you know: The Bible is the most shoplifted book.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment