May 15, 2022

Spring has Sprung

But has it...? it still feels a little cool out there for my liking, I think my garden has adapted though. Last week I said to heck with it, everything goes out. Forecasters say we will get a blistering summer. We will see what plants fall into the zone of survival of the fittest.

My card is very simple and is the same style as the Easter card from earlier this week.

I used small stitched rectangles and squares to die-cut the background panels,  the sentiment panel was part of a paper pad and I added some foam tape to the back. I finished with some gems and a clay heart. 


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer paper - Echo Park, Simon Says Stamps - Stitched Rectangles and squares, gems, Honey Bee - clay heart.

Did you know: In Paraguay, duelling is still legal, as long as both parties are blood donors.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment