May 10, 2022

Washi Tape - Thank you

I am just going to say it, I have a problem with Washi Tape, it has joined my obsession with patterned paper. 

I am pretty excited about some I found a used stamp sale this past weekend, and I make something with it soon. Today, I have another simple layout to share, and some more pretty Washi.


I have used this layout a few times now and I love how it showcases the pretty Washi patterns. This was a pretty quick card to put together, I started with the patterned Washi then put cut a coordinating solid strip in half so was nice and thin. I added some foam tape to the panel to give it depth.

I die cut the branch, added some foam tape to some of the leaf tips, then used a sentiment strip, and also popped up with some foam tape. I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White cardstock, The Washi Tape Store - Washi tape, Memory Box - Lorelai Leaf, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, gems.

Did you know: Chocolate milk was originally sold as medicine.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment