July 21, 2022

Thank you

Do I need more Washi Tape? Of course not,  yet what did I buy when I took a wander through Hobby Lobby on a recent vacation.. more Washi.

That washi tape was also the first thing I reached for when I spent some actual time in my craft room this week, believe me when I say it has been way to long since I played with paper.

I used a simple technique of putting tape strips on a panel. I started with a panel, the tape pack has 5 rolls so I just made my way through the rolls then near the middle of the panel Iadded random strips. The panel has a layer of black cardstock for a thin border and some foam tape to pop it up.


I diecut a flower stem, adding it to the panel with some glue and foam tape. I had some cute little bees in my stash, and I added a sentiment which also has a layer of black cardstock and popped up with foam tape. I finished my card with some clear gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi Tape - The Paper Studio, Itty Bitty Branches - Altenew, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strips, Bumble Bee Trinkets - Stampin' Up!, gems.

Did you know: Queen ants can love up to 28 years.

Happy Crafting,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment