July 30, 2022

Thankful

I picked up this wide Washi from Altenew; I struggled at first on how I was going to use it. I create a full panel that sat on my desk for a good couple of months before I could finish a card.

I used a die cut a gum leaf from light gray cardstock, then I die cut the sentiment and shadow section; I added a layer of foam tape to pop it up. I used gems to finish.



I added a layer of dark grey cardstock to the panel and a layer of foam tape as well. I finished with some clear gems.

The card is simple style but I like how it turned out.

Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Washi - Altenew, Paper Rose - Gum Leaves, Memory Box - Thankful Jotted Script.

Did you know: A tiger's tongue is so rough it can lick the paint off a building.
 
Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment