November 9, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 683 - Snowflakes

Apparently I liked this Photoplay paper pack so much I purchased it twice. I feel like I should use it. I am playing along with the current Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.

I also need to play a little catch up on Holiday cards. 

I do not have in my crafty stash a large star, so I pulled out my stitched triangles and made a large triangle snowflake. I used three different sizes of triangle, I die cutting four of each size, alternating between patterned paper and silver shimmer cardstock, each layer is adhered with foam tape. I added a snowflake as the top.

I cut strips of a coordinating patterned paper and layered them with foam tape, I used the silver shimmer cardstock in the recessed spaces. I die cut two additional snowflakes as sidekicks to the large one then added the sentiment strip. The card is finished with some gems.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay Recollections - Silver shimmer cardstock, Stampin' Up!-Stitched Triangles, Simon Say sentiment Strips, Penny Black - snowflakes, gems.

Did you know: A Hershey's kiss contains 26 calories, which takes five minutes of walking or about four minutes of kissing to burn off.

Happy crafting,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love that idea of triangles to make snowflakes. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT know that, but now I feel like I NEED a bag of kisses :-D Very pretty card, I just LOVE your design. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re a genius I LOVE your triangle snowflakes!! Great job, funny about the paper, sometimes we need to be sure we never run out lol. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to make your focal point with triangles! Fabulous! Wonderful take on the Tuesday Morning Sketch. Thanks for playing and visiting my blog! Hugs, Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh isn't this lovely! The papers are gorgeous and I love that focal image with all it's layers to create the coolest star! Thanks for the tip on the Hershey's Kisses, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to make a star! Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete