December 29, 2022

Merry Christmas

The Photo Play - Winter Chalet paper pack has had a good showing this holiday season. It is not often that I can stick with one pack or pad of paper to make multiple cards. I have been trying to do better though.

This card was a joy to make. Lots of layers, lots of foam tape, lots of dimension.

I started with a navy cardstock piece and added some ink blending to make a night sky. I added white watercolour splatter for a snowy or stary sky and set it aside to dry.

I had to die cut all my elements to make sure all of them would fit as I wanted them too. I started with deer in craft, that I then added colour with distress inks.

I then cut the three hills from white cardstock, next was the tree frame panel which I did cut from patterned paper. I added foam tape to the panel, doubling up near the top to accommodate for the layers from the hills below.



I put all the elements together, then added some clay snowflakes, and the sentiment strip that has a layer of blue cardstock.

Supplies: White, blue and kraft cardstock, Designer paper - Photoplay, Memory Box - Evergreen Sky Collage, and Deer Trio, Spellbinders - S3-418 (hills) , Picket Fence-Clay snowflakes, Simon Says Stamp - sentiment Strip.

Did you know: One out of four adults can't tell their left from their right.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment