August 9, 2023

Happy Birthday

 Happy Washi Tape Wednesday, I have a card with a soft colour palette to share today. 

I started with a smooth white card panel and added some washi tape, I die-cut some leaves and glued them where there was white space.

I stamped the sentiment and then layered it with gold and cardstock that coordinated with the green in the washi tape. I popped the sentiment panel up with foam tape and then added a single leave.


I layered the panel with more of the light green cardstock, then finished with some clear gems.

Supplies: White, green and gold cardstock, Washi Tape, Penny Black - Special Sentiments, Simon Says Stamp - Winsome Branch, gems.

Did you know: Heinz Ketchup leaving the bottle travels at 25 miles per hr.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment