September 22, 2023

Autumn Blessings

Hello, crafty friends; it is day 22 of “the challenge.” You can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today’s challenge is a three-colour combo.

I chose a tan brown, orange, and orange-yellow for my card. Are you tired of seeing fall cards yet? I have had so much fun creating these cards this month.

I cut the three colours of cardstock into various widths of strips, glued them down on a piece of cardstock, and then trimmed the edges. I ran the panel through my Big Shot with an autumn-themed embossing folder. 



I die-cut fall leaves a couple of times from the same tan-brown cardstock and an acorn and then added some inking to the end of the panel, the fall leaves and the acorn. 

I added the leaves to the panel with foam tape, stamped the sentiment and inked the edges. 

I popped the sentiment up with foam tape, tucked some spare leaves behind and added the acorn. I added some gold Nuvo drops to finish.

Supplies: White, Brown, orange and yellow cardstock. Say it with stamps  Fall Thanksgiving, Sunny Studio  Beautiful Autumn, Pink Fresh - Fall Leaves, embossing folder.

Did you know: Newborn kangaroos are so small they can fit in a teaspoon.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment