September 8, 2023

Good Vibes

It is day 8 of "the challenge", you can find Crystal’s post HERE, the theme for today is three colour combo.

I am using three shades of blue cardstock, the black and white on my card are not counted. All in all this card looks a lot more complicated than it was to make it.

I used this quilt like die cut and ran it through my Big Shot with two the colours and using black for the frame. I pieced them back together and glued them down.  I die cut the flowers in the lightest shade. I popped the panel up with foam tape.


I used a sentiment strip and finished the card with some gems

Supplies: White, Black and blue cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, quilt and flower die cuts.

Did you know: Australia is wider than the moon.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment