September 19, 2023

Happy Birthday

Hello crafty friends, it is Day 19 of “the challenge.” you can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today’s challenge is to use two designer papers.

I am cheating on my card today; I made this card at a retreat earlier this month, and it fits the challenge just fine. 

I used two patterns of black and gray designer paper and layered both with black cardstock. I die-cut the balloon and used a brad for the reflection on the balloon (I last used a brad in forever).


I used a little bit of twine at the bottom of the balloon. I used sentiment strips that are popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Box, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, Scrapbook.com - nested stitched balloon, brad, twine.

Did you know: The very first balloons ever known were made of inflated pig bladders and animal intestines.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment