September 10, 2023

Happy Fall

It is day 10 of "the challenge", you can find Crystal’s post HERE; today's challenge is CASE yourself. 


I am casing a card I created in January 1, 2022,  I went with a fall theme.


I adhered strips of washi tape in horizontal and diagonal design across a panel of cardstock.  I used strips of gold cardstock as accents then I die-cut some leaves and backed them with foam tape, I did the same with the sentiment strip. 



I finished the card with some gems and mounted the panel to a card base with some foam tape.

Supplies: White, gold, and kraft cardstock, washi tape, Pink Fresh - Fall Leaf, Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip, gems.

Did you know: According to The Weather Channel, pumpkin by far was the most craved-for food in autumn.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment