September 11, 2023

Thank you

It is day 11 of "the challenge." You can find Crystal’s post HERE; today's challenge is Thank you. I am using this card as a sketch (Here)

I used one of the rectangles from my Hero Arts Infinity dies and die-cut six rectangles from some pretty purple plaid paper striped through with gold, then backed each with foam tape. 

I die-cut a Winsome Branch from black cardstock and added foam tape to each leaf. I then cut a sentiment strip... and guess what... Yes, more foam tape.


I finished the card with some black gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Memory Box, Simon Says Stamp - Winsome Branch and Sentiment Strips, gems.

Did you know: The ostrich lays the largest eggs on land, but the whale shark lays the largest eggs in the world.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment