October 2, 2023

Merry Christmas

Merry Monday, crafty friends. I have a relatively simple card for my post today.  I have been enjoying using pre-made die-cuts, mainly from Moda Scrap.

I started with a piece of designer paper and then added a layer of black cardstock. I arranged and popped up several pre-made die-cuts, including the sentiment.

I added some gems, and my card was finished.


I have a crafty question: how do you arrange your gems? Sometimes, I struggle with finding the right gem placement when I deploy the closed-eye technique. I cup the gems in my hand, close my eyes and drop the gems. Sometimes, I just glue them in place; sometimes, the alignment is pretty good and needs minimal adjustments.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer paper - Moda Scrap and dies, gems.

Did you know: The most popular and expensive gemstone cut style is a round cut.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment