November 30, 2023

Deepest Condolences

I have a really quick card for my post today. I seemed to have used up all my Sympathy cards, so I needed to replenish my stock; this took me about 10-15 mins.

I had a piece of light green cardstock in my scrap bins; it was the perfect size for a base panel. I found an embossing folder that I would be happy with and ran a piece of white cardstock scrap through my big shot. Once those were glued together, I popped them up with foam tape.


I added a sentiment strip and some Nuvo Drops, and I was happy with the card; it is simple and classy.

Supplies: White and green cardstock, Embossing folder, Simon Say Stamp - Sentiment Strip, Nuvo Drops.

Did you know: At its height, the British Empire ruled over 23% of the world's population.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment