November 11, 2023

Nothing but happiness

Hello crafty friends, I am playing along with Crystal's ABC's of Cardmaking; you can find her post HERE.  Today, our challenge is kraft cardstock.

This was a fussy card to make. I started with a panel of kraft cardstock and added a layer of black cardstock. I ran some black cardstock through my Big shot with a wonky die then added some shimmer spray.


I stamped the flower images, then used a doodle pen to add details. I popped them up with foam tape and added some twine to a few of them. I added  some gems and finally a sentiment strip popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: Kraft and black cardstock, AALL & Create - #1068, Paper Rose - Wonky Stacked Background, Simon Says Stamp, gems.

Did you know: Just like humans, daisies love to catch some Zs at night. Sure they may not be technically sleeping, but they do close their petals over their eyes until the sun rises back up in the morning

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment