January 3, 2024

Happiest

Hello, crafty friends; it is Washi tape Wednesday.

I started the card with a panel of cardstock that I ran through my big show with an embossing folder to add some texture.

I ran that same panel through the big shot again, this time with a large leaf die, then added a layer of foam tape.

I applied washi tape to a second panel of cardstock that was slightly smaller than the embossed panel; I then added it to the bottom of the panel above.


I cut out a sentiment strip and added it with foam tape. I die-cut some flowers from a scrap of paper with washi tape on it; I adhered some with foam tape and others with glue. I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White cardstock, AALL & create washi tape, Simon Says stamp - Sentiment Strip & Whirl Leaves, gems.

Did you know: Chuck E. Cheese and Atari were dreamed up by the same person.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment