January 8, 2024

Holiday Season

Hello, crafty friends. Merry Monday - I am playing along with Crystal's new challenge. Not only am I a few days behind, but I am going to jump out of order for today's post. You can find her post HERE.

I am cheating; this is the Christmas card I created for my husband this year. 

I started with a panel of designed paper and layered that with brown and craft cardstock; the craft cardstock was die-cut using a stitched rectangle to add interest.


I die-cut an oval from vellum and then another from a piece of patterned paper, which I adhered together to the panel with foam tape; there is lots of dimension on this card.

I die-cut the but head from textured cardstock and adhered that to the ovals. I stamped and die-cut some holiday lights, I coloured them using distress markers and Wink of Stella, then treaded them through the antlers and adhered them with foam tape.

I finished the card with a sentiment strip that is layered with brown cardstock. 

Supplies: White, brown and craft cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, Studio Katia - Christmas lights, American Crafts  - Open Book die-cut.

Did you know: Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment