January 10, 2024

Thank you

Hello, crafty friends. It is Washi tape Wednesday, and I am playing along with Crystal's current challenge. You can find her post HERE.

I started my card with some wood grain patterned paper and added a layer of black cardstock.

I created the focal panel with some medium washi tape layered it with foam tape, and adhered it to the top half of a panel of black cardstock.


I then added some grid-patterned washi tape to a piece of vellum and adhered it across the bottom of the black cardstock panel.

I added some twine and a sentiment strip backed with foam tape, and I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Honey Bee, Washi tape, Simon Says stamp - Sentiment Strip, twine, gems.

Did you know: The ancient Celts were the first to ferment and distill grains into whiskey. They called it the water of life.

Happy crafting,
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment