February 20, 2024

Java

Hello crafty friends, latte, anyone?

I had no idea what card to put together when I entered my craft room. I was flipping through my pile, yes a pile, my craft room looks like a someone tossed it right now.  

I came across this coffee-themed vellum, and the ideas started flowing. Next, I pulled out the Thanks a Latte stamp and die set. I had a scrap of masculine designer paper on my desk; it worked perfectly under the vellum. I added a layer of brown cardstock and some foam tape.


I stamped and die cut the coffee cup, sleeve and the lid, I added some foam tape to pop them up, the lid tilt was a result of it dropping and leaving some glue that needed to be covered.

I added the sentiment, the steam and the gems to finish the card.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay, Specialty Paper - Moda Scrap, Your Next Stamp & Die - Thanks a Latte, gems.

Did you know: Coffee beans are actually the seeds from the coffee plant's berry-like fruits.

Be creative,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment