April 12, 2024

Happy Birthday

Hello, crafty friends, I have a clean and simple card to share today.

I love this Designer Paper from Paper Rose; it is stunning and can carry a card all on its own, which is what I have done.

I used four square die cuts to cut a pattern from a piece of 6 x 6 paper. I added some thick foam tape behind the squares and arranged them as I cut them on a panel of white cardstock.

I stamped a sentiment, added some gems, and adhered the panel to the card base with a thin foam tape, and the card was done.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Paper Rose, Simon Says Stamp - Poppy Perfection, Sizzix - Stacked tiles Squares, gems.

Did you know: A single cow can produce about 200,000 glasses of milk in its lifetime.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment