August 21, 2024

Fields of green

Hello, crafty friends. It is Washi Tape Wednesday.

I feel like I cheated with this card, as it came together so quickly. I used a section from some wide washi tape and applied it to white cardstock, then used a rectangular die to cut out a panel.

I adhered that to a piece of black cardstock, using a thin-edge embossing folder along the bottom of the panel. I popped the panel up with foam tape to adhere it to the card base.

I added a sentiment strip with foam tape and finished the card with some metal candy dots.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi Tape, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, Stampin' Up! - Candy Dots, Spellbinders - Edge embossing folder.

Did you know: We watch over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos every day, which is more than the combined amount of Netflix and Facebook videos!

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment